Tuesday 1 May 2012

Production Front Cover

Front Cover
To create my front cover I used adobe photo shop. I found this one of the best programmes to use because I was familiar with it. This made my front cover look more professional because i was aware of what it was i was asked to by producing my preliminary task. Also it saved me some time to produce my front cover because I didnt need to have an demonstartion on how to use it. We had 6 lessons to produce the front cover. The first thing I did to produce my magazine was my background colour then I moved onto produing a main title and the positioning statement. By doing my front cover first I was able to produce the rest of the magazine. I then took numerous of pictures for my front cover,then I picked the one which I thought would work best for my magazine. I then used the lasso tool to cut arounfd my front image. After I did the main part of my magazine i then put the rest of the contents on it,including barcode,price,story line,date etc.
This is my main front cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment